Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jesus for President

Did you watch the presidential debates? I don't know what went through your mind as you watched, but I was just frustrated. I am so glad that I am not going to do all my living here on earth. Someday there really will be one world leader and his name is Jesus. Until then we are relegated to follow frail men . . . God help us.

How are your stocks doing? Up . . .then down . . . then up. Do you see a pattern here? Jesus warned us abbout trusting in money, that it is not dependable, and he was right. There are a lot of people re-evaluating values and priorites these days, and that's agood thing.

When you think about the future, what comes to your mind? Yes, we'll have a new president soon and the stock market is going to do what it's going to do. It reminds me that I am a temporary citizen of both the United States and earth. I have a higher citizenship.

Eph 2:19 "Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home